Sunday, March 21, 2010

I was at the MAC Fest in Mesa,ARIZONA




A little input of what was the highlight of the week.
Yesterday,I had another craft show in Mesa,Az. I have to say, I really now know what they mean by "you get what you pay for".
To enter the show, it was only $15.00. There were people who came by,but they mostly glanced and kept going where they needed to go. Hardly worth it.BUt it was a great learning experience.
I learned to have more inventory. Also to make pricing easier to be read. I learned a few new ways to set up my booth to make it look nicer.
So to another show I'll go next week in Fountain Hills.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways, So Talim(my newest puppy) is now 7 1/2 weeks old and she hasn't (Thank God) contacted the Parvo virus that unfortunately killed my other puppy SunBear. She is being kept indoors only. She is a Rottweiler /Labrador mix. So it Jehraiya,but he is 6 months old. They have the cutest eyes. I think they are Lab eyes. Talim has a tail but Jehraiya had his docked. She is too old to get it done, IMAO.


Also,Wolverine is pregnant! I didn't think she could ever have kids as she is now 3 years old and never been able to. She miscarried once before. Maybe she was just looking for Mr. Right. Apparently she did.Good for her,but now I have to pay for her children. As for her eye, it's still needing to be removed. And every once in a while, it'll start to get infected. I apply some Terrimicyn, or whatever its called to her eye and it clears right up. Don't know what I'm talking about?? Check out my abandoned blog JeByJa

No comments:

Post a Comment