Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome back Janet

Ahh.... It's 1:14 am,Monday morning and here I am typing my thoughts away. I began cleaning my house around 11pm and now its just about done. I called it a night though since I have so much on my mind that its now time to relieve the mental pressure.
So here we go *pops cork*

So I began JeByJa in 2008 which the simple idea of just recreating denim skirts. One thing, as always, leads to another. Here I am 1 1/2 years later with more ideas than ever but not sure which one is worth the risk. Ever been there. Dave Ramsey did say that if something is not working then go some where else. Which is where I've been at lately.

I just brought home a new puppy. Names Talim. She is now 6 1/2 weeks old. My mom has her brother. So it will be a joy to watch them grow up. This time I vaccinated my puppy on time. Unfortunately being a doggie newbie, I didn't know that parvo could really kill a pet so quickly. I now have two pups. Jehraiya my other one is now 6 months old. His brother SunBear would have been quite a looker as he was a big massive fluff pup. Rest his little soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment