Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My first workout class session

I've been going to the gym for 2 months now. I go as often as my limited time permits which is about twice weekly.
This gym's not so bad as I only pay $18 monthly and we can attend classes if we want, plus we get 1 monthly personal session with a trainer.

Today though started like most times, go in w/ or w/out my daughter. Jump on the Elliptical machine for about 12 min. 30 min doing free weights, then the last remaining 15 min.I go back to the Elliptical or treadmill.

BUT..... as I was halfway through my first Elliptical session, this lady comes by and is recruiting people for her 10am ab workout session. i tell her yes when she comes by and off I go to the room.

It was 25 minutes of this beginner but killer workout. I felt like I've been recruited into the Army or something as I just couldn't keep up with her. There were about 25 of us in the room. The majority were new like me. It was something quite tough. Afterwards, without really breaking a sweat, she tells us "come back next week,same time"
I thought to myself as I walked out, "yes, i won't see this gym again til next week!"
But it was really good, I must admit. I can't name or even try to describe the type of exercises we did. So lets see how I feel tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment