Monday, July 19, 2010

Looking into making some tutorial for YouTube

Yep.I thought it... I said it....well type it.*grin*
There are few things that I have in mind that I know its not really there.

Egg and salt project
those badge factory tutorials
Maybe some hair styles since I have really long hair
how to melt vinyl records

these are just ideas.

Well anyways, I have never owned a natural gas stove. Well we just moved to a new place that has a gas stove and water boiler. I just love it. It heats things up quicker. Somewhat scarier though.



As for the water boiler, it looks the same. But we were told that it will save us up to 35% b/c its what is used most. True enough




I just watched the Twilight movies 1 and 2. They are actually pretty interesting. I had to watch them with my dear ole hubby and he kept going on and on about how lame it was.
I told him I wasnt going to invite him to go watch the 3rd one which just came out. But I can't seem to go see it alone, so it'll have to wait til it gets to the cheaper theatres. Maybe...just maybe I can get him to go with me there. I just love their popcorn. Its better than Harkins and AMC's. It really is. I'm getting all excited about it already. The popcorn I mean.


No comments:

Post a Comment