Friday, January 7, 2011

Facebook Ad Campaign - Take 2

Sometime last year I started a fan page campaign. I was just guessing at it. I didn't get very far as I had no idea how to make it work.
I did the impressions one and I think I even played around with the paying per clicks. All I remember is that I did get views but never could say if I did end up getting sales.

Well I've been reading this terrific book called "Facebook Marketing : One Hour a Day"
This book looks pretty interesting but I need to reread it as some language is unknown to me.




After reading the first few chapters, I decided I wanted to try my hand at the ads again.
So today I created an ad called Luna Leon Hair Accessories Boutique. I'm doing the pay per impressions. Only .50 per 1,000 impressions. My daily budget is at $3.00. I targeted all the countries that my Google Analytics says I'm getting views from. And I used tags that I believe are my target audience.
I will post my results tomorrow and let you know how well it's going.... Gotta think well well well well... Ok you get the point

Till next time........
-Luna Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment