Friday, January 7, 2011

Mesa's 2nd Friday Night out

I've been accepted to Mesa's 2nd Friday night out.

It's a lively place where people walk around, check out the booths set up. Only artists are allowed to set up and the best part is that it is FREE! Yes that's right!

I will be there next Friday, Jan.14th 2011 from 6pm - 10pm

I will be placing other fellow artists business cards in the paper bags that I use to put the merchandise bought in. If you'd like to send me some cards, I'd love to put them in my bags. That way everytime I sell something, that buyer will also get your business card or any other info you'd like to send.

No charge, just want to help out all you other sellers out there :)
Message me or leave me your info at 602-456-1445,my Luna-Leon Business voicemail. I'll send you the address where you can send these to. Thanks

1 comment:

  1. You are so nice to do this for your fellow Etsians!

    ReplyDelete