Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My 5 minute blog

Well I'm currently at Phoenix College.My last class ended at 12 noon and my next one starts at 1pm. It's an acting II class. I added this at the last minute. I had my first class on Monday. SO to kill time today. I drove to the nearest Taco Bell, which I actually asked someone where one was because I guess i wanted it THAT bad. And good it was indeed.

I just hate sitting with people and trying new things. Yeah, I know what you are thinking... "Why then choose acting and why be doing Acting II? That means you did Acting I".

Yes, I did take acting I and I really enjoyed it. This class though, acting II is something entirely different. These people are just as relaxed as they were in my other class, but more serious about acting. Since it is at a different school, everyone here is absolutely new to me. Some know each other already. That's a bit disconcerting. But because I am keeping quite optimistic with what I want to do in the acting field, then I plan to stay and complete the course.
So wish me the best as I take this course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment